The Leap Of Faith Movement

"One mans mission to change the lives of many"

Comments

Showing: 1-6 of 6
lance brown said:   September 7, 2012 5:23 pm PST
Hi Robert, I have worked for a funeral home and I can say I love helping family's in there time of need, but you still never know what to say. At the end of it all when you get the hugs and the thank yous from them, it makes it worth it. It's always hard to hold back your own feelings for the ones you are serving because its there time not yours. I wish you all the luck in your journey. Everyone needs that help, from the young and the old. From your "brother-in-law".

Patricia Laycox said:   September 3, 2012 6:44 pm PST
Robert, . I have been so unsure about alot of things in my life. After the passing of my moither and being there to witness it. I have questioned things in my life . I want to take the Leap of Faith. You are an inspiration for me and others you touch. I believe this is what I need and want. Thank you for touching my life in a way that inspires me to want to start my journey. Thank you Patricia

Larry Mathews said:   April 8, 2012 7:02 pm PST
My brother Robert, I'm so proud of you, I can really see how the Lord is moving in your life. In Matt 25:34-40 Jesus said, the righteous will answer him, Lord when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink, When did we see you as a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you. When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you? .....The King will reply, "Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me." Keep up God's work through you and may you and your family be blessed so you can be a blessing to others!

Jim Mathews said:   February 13, 2012 5:00 pm PST
Brother Robert, it is very nice to see your awesome and inspirational website of faith! I truly hope and pray that this will be the catalyst for others to actually plant seeds of God's love in others, as you are doing. I am confident that this will be one of many "walks of faith" that will come from you in the coming years! Walk in Faith my brother, not by site!

Russ Warne said:   February 9, 2012 10:46 pm PST
Robert, you are a wonderful example to me of how I must live out my faith. I have been studying a book called, "not a fan" by Kyle Idleman. This book is exactly about choosing to live the way you are living. You would be encouraged in your endeavors by reading it, just as I am so tremendously encouraged by hearing of how you are choosing to forfeit your desires for the greater purpose of embracing God and his will. I will definitely follow your progress and be in prayer. Thank you! Russ

Donnie Lewis said:   January 27, 2012 7:51 am PST
Robert, Very bold move and I'm anxious to see you and your new "Leap of Faith" web site grow. I will put a link to your web page on my Web page and share your message with others as well so they can visit and maybe share their stories. You have been an inspiration to me to do more for others and I hope as I track your journey over the next year it will continue to inspire me do more for. Thanks so much! Donnie

Sign My Guest Book